I called my dad today from work and when he returned my call (not recognizing the number) someone else picked up. They offered to connect him to me or leave a message but he told them just to let me know he loves me. OMG SO EMBARASSING DAD. Jk, it totally made my day.
(In the least morbid way possible ) I want this song played at my funeral.
I do the same job as this guy but I can barely afford spaghetti. Fuck you, Universe.
- Me: Stella, you're like really pretty.
- Stella: [blank stare]
- Me: So you agree?
- Stella: [eye twitches]
- Me: You think you're really pretty?
Allison Williams | “Stronger”
I know I’m a little late to the party, but I finished ‘Girl’s season 2 over the weekend and Allison William’s singing a slowed down version of Kanye West’s “Stronger” was by far the best moment of season 2.
Marina Abramovic meets Ulay
“Marina Abramovic and Ulay started an intense love story in the 70s, performing art out of the van they lived in. When they felt the relationship had run its course, they decided to walk the Great Wall of China, each from one end, meeting for one last big hug in the middle and never seeing each other again. at her 2010 MoMa retrospective Marina performed ‘The Artist Is Present’ as part of the show, a minute of silence with each stranger who sat in front of her. Ulay arrived without her knowing it and this is what happened.”
“En los años 70, Marina Abramovic mantuvo una intensa historia de amor con Ulay. Pasaron 5 años viviendo en una furgoneta realizando toda clase de performances. En 1988, cuando su relación ya no daba para más, decidieron recorrer la Gran Muralla China, empezando cada uno de un lado, para encontrarse en el medio, abrazarse y no volver a verse nunca más. En 2010 el MoMa de Nueva York dedicó una retrospectiva a su obra. Dentro de la misma, Marina compartía un minuto en silencio con cada extraño que se sentaba frente a ella. Ulay llegó sin que ella lo supiera, y esto fue lo que pasó”
- *hears noises at night*: well this is it this is the end for me I had a good life
- *gets shampoo in my eyes*: I guess I'm blind now how am I ever going to see my first born child
- *heart is beating fast*: I think I am having a heart attack is this what cardiac arrest is
- *a cop walks by*: here I go about to get arrested I probably murdered someone
- *taking a test*: don't take your eyes off of this paper you will get caught cheating and get kicked out of school and amount to nothing
- *gets a sunburn*: great now I have skin cancer how will I tell my parents
- *tripping over something*: I guess my leg will have to be amputated why did this happen to me
- *period is late*: shit i'm pregnant i'm the next virgin mary